How Leads Groups Work
Each Leads Group is comprised of committed members who attend meetings regularly, develop trusting and professional business relationships and pass quality leads and referrals. As a Leads Group member, it is important for you to effectively convey your needs to the group members, so you can receive qualified leads and referrals. Offering quality leads to your group members develops and strengthens your position in the group.
What will I gain by being in a leads group?
- Build long lasting relationships with other chamber members
- Pass and receive referrals and leads
- Make presentations to encourage deeper understanding of each member business
- Become educated through member expertise and experience
- Gain business knowledge from guest speakers
Interested in becoming a leads group member?
Contact Sara Schell to find out how to become part of one of the groups in the Leads Group Program and join with other dedicated business professionals to increase your bottom line.
Questions? Contact Sara Schell at email@example.com
Join any of our leads groups...
Women Interacting & Networking (W.I.N)
Typically the last Wednesday of every month at various locations
- Grab a cup of Joe, network, advertise your business
- Open to ALL Glenwood Springs Chamber Member ladies
- Remember your business cards
- Informative presentations
- Build relationships with other chamber member businesses
- Opportunity to do a presentation to group
Let's Do Lunch
EXCLUSIVE to One Business Per Category
Third Wednesday of every month
- First Come First Served.
$75 per quarter for lunch ($25 per meeting) monthly meetings
- Meet 12(noon) at various restaurants first Wednesday
- Pass leads to other members of the group and listen to guest speakers
Save Me a Seat at the Table! Space is limited.
Wednesday, September 15 12PM-1PM - Click Here to register or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register and ensure your seat at the table!
Glenwood Networking Group
Join local business professionals weekly to connect, share resources,
build your network and exchange referrals.
All business owners, entrepreneurs and sales professionals are welcome.
Where: Various Locations
- This new networking series meets weekly
- FREE and Open to the Public
- There is always a great presentation and plenty of networking
with other business professionals, so remember your business cards!
- Coffee and breakfast are “Dutch Treat”.
FREE and Open to the Public.