- The goal of this guide is to help businesses through the city regulation and licenses for new businesses, new ownership, or businesses moving.
- Download now - Business Guide - Final 2022
- SBA's Small Business Tools - SBA's suite of tools can help you at any stage of your business venture -from initial counseling and business planning to contracting with the government and finding seminars to grow your business.
- SBA's Business Plan Tool provides you with a step-by-step guide to help you get started.
- How to Write a Business Plan - SBA's 30 minute, self-paced online training course
- Northwest Small Business Development Center - Offers free, confidential consulting and affordable training programs.
- SCORE - Provides free counseling and mentoring and low-cost training for small business owners and entrepreneurs, both in the planning stages or are ready to go to the next level.
- Financing Options for Small Businesses - SBA's 30 minute, self-paced online training course
- Start by reaching out to those banks and/or credit unions that you may have a personal or business banking relationship with (checking accounts, auto loans, lines of credit, etc.). Many banks and credit unions are very active in SBA financing and can assist you in accessing competitive financing. For a list of SBA Participating Lenders, please reference Pages 57-58 of the SBA's Colorado 2016-2017 Small Business Resource Guide.
- Colorado Enterprise Fund - A nonprofit lending source specializing in small business loans from $1,000-$500,000 for existing businesses and start-ups.
- Denver Capital Matrix which provides a comprehensive directory of financing sources, from traditional bank lending, to venture capital firms, private equity firms, angel investors, mezzanine sources and more.
- Colorado Housing and Finance Authority - Helps local businesses grow and thrive with competitive term financing for commercial real estate and equipment purchases.
- Rockies Venture Club - the oldest, longest running angel investing group in the United States and the sixth largest angel group in the country that hosts countless events providing opportunities to meet potential investors.
- Colorado Lending Source (certified SBA lender)
- Northwest Loan Fund
- USDA Revolving Loan Fund
- City of Glenwood Springs Revolving Laon Fund (RLF)
The Spanish 2022 National Small Business Resource Guide is on the SBA website. In addition, they recently updated the SBA Bilingual Glossary with a new format.
See links below: