There are a number of ways you can utilize/maximize your membership with the Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association.
Here is a checklist to keep it simple for your business:
Within 30 days commit to:
- Visit the chamber website - glenwoodchamber.com. (Mission accomplished! You made it.)
- Log on to Members Only (your online database) in the Membership menu above and review your information and familiarize yourself with your on-site tools. (Membership Directory, Member Group Discounts, Event Calendar, etc.).
- Attend a Chamber-hosted event (ex: Chamber Leads Group or Business After Hours).
- "Like" the Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association's Facebook page. Link here.
- Add the Chamber member logo to your business website (we can provide the link to you).
- Consider the timing of your ribbon cutting and TV interview.
Within 60 days commit to:
- Attend a Member Orientation to learn how to maximize your membership.
- Post your business event(s) on the Chamber Online Calendar.
- Consider joining the Ambassador Program (one of the largest business networking groups in the Roaring Fork Valley).
- Attend a Chamber-hosted event (ex: W.I.N. (Women Interacting & Networking), Business After Hours, etc.)
- Contact Sara Schell, 970-945-6589 to discuss advertising opportunities.
- Stop by the Visitor Center for a tour of our facility.
- Email your current company logo (vector format - eps or ai of possible) to email@example.com for Chamber use as needed.
Within 90 days commit to:
- Add promotional items to new member bags.
- Review your business account in the online Membership Directory (update as needed).
- Look for potential business connections in the online Membership Directory.
- Contact Membership Department to discuss what benefits you’re not utilizing.
- Attend another member's ribbon cutting or grand opening for networking opportunities.
Within 120 days commit to:
- Share your Chamber experience with a non-member business that would benefit from membership.
- Ask questions about your membership. Contact Sara Schell at 970-945-6589.
- Attend a Chamber-hosted event (ex: attend an Ambassador Luncheon as our guest by contacting your Membership Representative for a reservation).
- Look for additional engagement opportunities (marketing opportunities and targeted sponsorships).
Within 180 days commit to:
- Review your Membership ROI. Are the goals you set for joining being met? If not, call your Membership Representative.
- Contact the membership department about advertising opportunities in the weekly “B2B Broadcast” e-blast.
- Submit your member testimonial to Sara Schell, firstname.lastname@example.org.