Award-Winning Official Insider’s Guide to Glenwood Springs Magazine and Official City & Trail Map
A partnership of the Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association and Glenwood Springs Post Independent
The Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association and Glenwood Springs Post Independent partner to produce the award-winning Official Insider’s Guide to Glenwood Springs Magazine and Official City & Trail Map.
If you are interested advertising, please contact a Post Independent Account Manager by calling 970.945.8515, or email email@example.com.
You can promote your business AND invest in the community at the same time.
What makes the magazine so special is the community pride and ownership of the piece. Readers will find it at doctor’s offices, hotels and even on home coffee tables. It’s a lifestyle magazine. It’s a business directory. It’s a resource for relocating businesses and individuals. It’s a comprehensive visitor guide. The map provides detailed information about streets, landmarks and trails.
Advertising in these official publications provides a great way to promote your business, and your investment contributes to the missions of both the Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association and the Glenwood Springs Post Independent. The GSCRA’s mission is helping business thrive and its vision is making Glenwood Springs an ideal mountain community. The GSPI’s mission is to champion the power of the people to improve communities.
We’re better together. This partnership extends both teams and enhances the longstanding official publications that the community already knows and loves.
Our combined team provides:
- World class design services.
- An extensive delivery footprint and market knowledge to know where to meet the targeted audience.
- A team full of excellent writers trained to tell stories about what makes Glenwood Springs an attractive place to live, work and play.
- A sales team that is trained to serve the business community to accomplish the shared goals of the GSCRA and the GSPI.
- 35,000 printed copies.
- Distributed in conjunction with Glenwood Springs Post Independent print and online editions.
- Placed in high-traffic locations: offices, waiting rooms, retail stores, hotel lobbies, restaurants, visitor centers and key distribution points in the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Distributed at the Glenwood Springs Visitor Information Center by experienced staff who help visitors plan their vacation.
We are truly excited about this collaboration and look forward to sharing these special publications with the community.
The Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association offers a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities.
From Seminars, to Business After Hours, the Annual Gala, Strawberry Days and much more. Sponsoring a Glenwood Springs Chamber event or program can be designed to meet your budget. A sponsorship gives your business:
- Increased brand exposure
- Credible community exposure
- Access to new business relationships and potential customers
For event sponsorship opportunities, contact Tara Harman, VP of Special Events and Programs at 970-945-6589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.