2023 Economic Forecast and State of the Community
May 8, 2023
8- 11:30 a.m.
Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to our 2023 Economic Forecast and State of the Community sponsored by FirstBank! Special thank you to our Keynote Speaker, Nathan Perry, PhD, presenters and panelists! Weren't able to make the event? That's okay! Check out the presentations here!
2023 Economic Forecast and State of the Community sponsored by FirstBank
Monday, May 8 – 8-11:30 a.m. at Morgridge Commons
$25 per person, includes breakfast. (Members Only)
$35 per person, includes breakfast. (Non-Members)
8-8:30 a.m. -Check-In/Breakfast/Networking
8:30-8:45 a.m. -Welcome/Intros
8:45-9:45 a.m. – Economic Forecast by Nathan Perry
9:45-10 a.m. – Glenwood Springs Tourism Presentation - Lisa Langer, Director of Tourism, Visit Glenwood/Glenwood Springs Chamber
10-10:15 a.m. – City of Glenwood Springs Workforce Housing Overview - Watkins Fulk-Gray, Senior Planner, City of Glenwood Springs Economic and Community Development
BREAK – 10:15-10:30 a.m.
Brief Intros/Panel Discussion – 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Beverli Marshall, Glenwood Springs City Manager
- Tom Jankovsky, Garfield County Commissioner
- Brendan Matthias, Executive Vice President, FirstBank- Roaring Fork Valley
- Matt Gianneschi, Chief Operating Officer and Chief of Staff, Colorado Mountain College
- Stacey Gavrell, Chief Community Relations Officer, Valley View
Panel moderated by Mike Mercatoris