The City wants to know your ideas!
The City is has issued a "Request for Ideas" (RFI) for possible uses of the former Garfield County Library Building at 413 9th Street.
The RFI should include a short narrative:
1. What do you feel is the best use for this building?
2. Why would the use be advantageous for the City of Glenwood Springs?
3. If applicable, would your organization be willing to help with building upgrades for the suggested use?
4. Include name of organization and/or individual submitting and contact info.
5. Add any additional comments.
Submitted ideas should be no longer than 3 pages. Submit 1 copy to: City Clerk, 101 W. 8th St., Glenwood Springs, CO, 81601 on or before 4 p.m. on May 19, 2014. This is not a postmark date, the proposal must be at City Hall by this date and time.
Include the short narrative above and name, address and phone number of the organization , individual or non-profit submitting the proposal.
The building can be inspected on May 12, 2014 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
If you have questions or need to set up a different inspection time, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association was named 2013 Chamber of the Year by ACCE!