The Colorado Department of Transportation’s (CDOT) blueprint for improving the state’s transportation system over the next 10 to 25 years now is available for public review and comment at www.coloradotransportationmatters.com.
The Colorado Statewide Transportation Plan is CDOT’s first web-based Statewide Transportation Plan and includes the goals and objectives to enhance safety, mobility, maintenance, and economic vitality. It also presents:
• Public and stakeholder input
• Identifies Colorado’s multimodal transportation system
• Transportation needs, revenue and funding gap
• Overall investment strategies
• Top strategic actions to meet the plan’s goals
Colorado's Regional Transportation Plans and the Statewide Transit Plan are also available for review and comment.
For further information, please contact Michelle Scheuerman, Statewide Planning Manager (303) 757-9770, Michelle.Scheuerman@state.co.us.
The Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association was named 2013 Chamber of the Year by ACCE!